Jeff Lipkin has concentrated his career on representing several major insurance companies in various types of insurance coverage matters. These areas of insurance include property/casualty, professional lines, homeowners, health, life and automobile. Jeff also has extensive experience in bad faith litigation and related extra contractual liability issues.
Representative Insurance Coverage Experience
Jeff represented a Fortune 100 insurance company in several complex environmental insurance coverage matters in New Jersey state court involving polluted sites throughout the United States and Canada. These matters typically involved:
· numerous insurance company defense counsel that formed joint defense groups to coordinate litigation strategy.
· scientific issues related to manufacturing operations and waste disposal, requiring an in-depth understanding of the insured’s manufacturing operations and waste handling practices.
· hundreds of thousands of pages of documents located throughout the United States and Canada.
· dozens of potential witnesses located throughout the United States and Canada.
· preparing for and conducting dozens of depositions, including depositions of client representatives.